Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Library Bumper Stickers To Kick Off The New School Year!

 

As I work on special library marketing ideas and items for back-to-school in our library, I am always trying to think of fun new things to create and share with our teachers, students, and families. 

This year, I am going with a road trip theme and thought it would be super fun to create bumper stickers to give our teachers and others.  They can put them up in their classroom, on their doors, even on their bumpers if they'd like. I really hope that happens.😉
The first thing I did was go to Canva and search Bumper Stickers.  I found several designs that I switched up to work for the library and reading promotion. There are so many cool templates there. 
I changed up colors, added graphics...like these cute books I love to use, added text and more. 

In this Canva Library Bumper Stickers Template, you will find all of the bumper stickers I designed so far.
For printing, the bumper stickers are 3 x 11, which means you can print two of them on a 8.5 x 11 blank rectangle label. You could even make a few adjustments to the size and print three, but...
...I like the way the 3 x 11 look so did two on a sheet.  Just remember that printing on the labels won't make them bumper stickers that could be outside on a bumper. 
For my bumper stickers, I used MakeStickers. I even found a coupon for $20 off my order. 
You will find it here

Today, I am working on more of my back-to-school marketing and will share it with all of you. I hope you take the bumper stickers and use them or mix them up for your readers too. 

Happy Back-to-School time, friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment