Monday, April 18, 2022

Introducing The NEW StickTogether S.T.I.C.K. Challenge!

 

We love the StickTogether Challenges from our friends at StickTogether
This month they are launching a NEW StickTogether Challenge called the StickTogether S.T.I.C.K. Challenge...Stewardship, Togetherness, Inclusion, Compassion and Kindness. 

They shared online, 

We have had such an amazing response to our monthly StickTogether Challenges that we have decided to create an ongoing initiative, the StickTogether S.T.I.C.K. Challenge. 
Challenge your students to take part in these mini acts of Stewardship, Togetherness, Inclusion, Compassion and Kindness. We will highlight up to 4 StickTogether S.T.I.C.K. Awards every 2 months.  

Share your students' stories with us and be entered to win a FREE StickTogether Kit that you choose. 
Check out our S.T.I.C.K. Challenge Padlet here to be inspired the stories of leadership. community and empathy, and feel free to add a story from your community too. 

We are very excited for the StickTogether S.T.I.C.K. Challenge and can't wait to start sharing stories from our school community.  We also can't wait to read yours too.

To learn more about the StickTogether S.T.I.C.K. Challenge, you can visit it here

No comments:

Post a Comment