Friday, November 5, 2021

You Will Find The 2 Choice Board Follett Learning Webinar Recording & Resources Here, Friends

I get a lot of questions every day about my choice boards...how to use, create, share and tie in other resources like Collections by Destiny, eBooks and databases like PebbleGo, digital tools and more. 

I love answering questions and helping others with the choice boards.  To help with these questions, I want to share two Follett webinars from this year all about choice boards.  

In March, we had the Choice Boards, Collections and More!  Bringing Content Together In Creative and Meaningful Ways webinar.  You will find the recording and resources here
And in September, we had the Giving Students Voice and Choice With Collections, Choice Boards and Other Resources webinar. You will find the recording and resources here.

I hope you find these helpful in using and creating choice boards. If you have any questions or need help, pleases feel free to reach out. I am always happy to help you, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment