Sunday, January 13, 2019

Remove Image Background In 5 Seconds With remove.bg!

We just got back from visiting our daughter, Brianna, and her husband, Jaden, in Belgium. This is my third time visiting them while they have lived there and every time we find more and more things we love and want to go back to visit again.  

As I worked on editing photographs for a memory book and calendar, I found myself wanting to be able to easily remove the background from a few of my favorite. Then I remembered seeing teacher and librarian friends talking on Twitter about a new site that does just that in just a few seconds...
...so I went to remove.bg myself and they were right!   Just like the site says, 

Remove Image Background FREE in 5 seconds, without a single click!  
 I took an photograph of Brianna and I, upload it into remove.bg by clicking Select a Photo and...
 ...within 5 seconds, the new photo with a transparent background popped up on the screen.  It gave me the option to download which....
...as you can see, took the background completely out of the photo.  You can also share it on Facebook or Twitter.  
I can then take that downloaded photo and use it in all kinds of ways.  For the one at the top, I found a photograph from Brussels and for this one, I just added a plaid background. 
 I tried remove.bg out on a few more and I just LOVE how easy it is and...
...what a terrific job it does with photographs.  

I can't wait to share this one with our students and teachers at Van Meter too.  They are always looking for ways to make their digital projects and presentations the best they can be. 

remove.bg will be one of those digital tools and tips that everyone will love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment