Sunday, May 14, 2017

I Need Your Help...Future Ready Librarians Please Share Your Voice & Words

Future Ready Librarians I need your help.  


We are working on a few Future Ready Librarian presentations this year including the Future Ready Institutes, the AASL conference in the fall and several other state and local events.  

One thing we can give other teacher librarians is the support and inspiration they need by sharing what makes us Future Ready Librarians.  

I would love for you to take a moment to add your voice to one of the two places I have created.  
If you would like to leave a written comment, please visit the Padlet here
And if you'd like to leave a video comment, please visit the Flipgrid here. 

It is very easy to leave comments on either one and will only take a couple of minutes.

By sharing your words, I know you will encourage others to celebrate the difference they are making too.

Thank you, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment