Thursday, January 25, 2024

Join Us For The Special NEW Capstone Webinar Series, For The LOVE Of Reading, Friends. ❤ Register For The First One On February 12, 2024 Here.

I am so excited to share the NEW webinar series, For the LOVE of Reading, brought to you by Capstone Community. 

On February 12, 2024 at 5:30pm EST, I will be hosting the first webinar of this series.  I hope you can join me for Cultivating Kindness and Curiosity in the Classroom

There are so many special and meaningful ways to inspire children to explore the wonders of curiosity and embrace kindness through reading. In this webinar, I will share special books, projects, and resources to use within your library and classroom to inspire and support the curiosity and kindness within your students too.

You can register webinar for this very special event here, friends. You will leave you lots of inspiration, ideas, and resources to use in your library and classroom too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment