Saturday, July 6, 2019

Google Tools, Tips and Tricks Collection by Destiny!

One of the things I loved learning more about at ISTE were all of the awesome things being shared about Google.  There were presentations given, things being shared in the Google for Education booth and lots of awesome tweets and Instagram posts too. 

I can't wait to share these with all of the teachers and students at my school, so I put together a....
 ...NEW Collection by Follett Destiny called Google Tools, Tips and Tricks! 
This is something that I will continue to curate resources in throughout the summer and year.
I can't wait to explore all of the tools, tips and tricks I have added so far to this Collection.  And I can't wait to add even more!

You will find the Google Tools, Tips and Tricks Collection by Destiny here.

What would you add, friends?  I would love to know and add your favorite tools, tips and tricks for Google too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment