I was right! As we welcomed our readers into our new library and Makerspace, they were all so excited to see that we added Tonieboxes and Tonie characters!
Right now we have the our tonies® corner in one of our book nooks while we wait for them to be hung in our library.
In the blog post, Creating Tonies Character Cards, I wrote about how we are going to organize them in the houses with Tonies Character Cards I created for each one. You will find this blog post here with all of the details and templates.Along with the characters, we also have the books that go with each one. I ordered the Tonies + Book Bundles from Follett Content, and I love that the Tonies and books come together as a bundle. It will make the listening experience even more special for our kids as they listen, read, and explore together.
In several of the bundles, there are two to three books included with the same character. When I received the bundles and Tonies, I started to dream up ways to make it clear to our readers which Tonie goes with each book.
I decided to create a sticker for each to show the connections to the Tonies and books!
I went to Canva and picked a 2 inch circle sticker template. I took the character images from the tonies website and added the text at the bottom in each sticker.
You will find this Canva template here.
I then went to the Avery site, found the template for Avery Label 5294. It is a 2 1/2 inch sticker.
In the template, you can add different images to the entire page. I love how they printed today and couldn't wait to add them to the books. Look how cute and helpful they are on each Tonies + Book Bundle!
All of our readers, even our youngest readers, will be able to use our tonies with such independence and success this year. They are very excited to get started, and I am too!
In the template, you can add different images to the entire page. I love how they printed today and couldn't wait to add them to the books. Look how cute and helpful they are on each Tonies + Book Bundle!
All of our readers, even our youngest readers, will be able to use our tonies with such independence and success this year. They are very excited to get started, and I am too!














No comments:
Post a Comment