As we kick off the school year in our new library today, I am so excited to bring so many new things to our students, teachers, and community.
One of the amazing new tools we have in our Makerspace and library is our very first interactive board! We have the BenQ Board Pro RP05 in our space and I have been having so much fun learning how to use it over the last week.
I have also been creating lots of fun and interactive slides in Canva to display on the board. I will be sharing daily slides throughout the school year.
I will share this template and some of my ideas in an upcoming post, but today I want to share one of my favorite parts, Our Special Days Slides 2026-27.
I am finding something special to commemorate or celebrate every day. Then I just change the calendar and search for an image to complete each day. Look at the first week!
So far, I have two weeks complete, but I will keep working on them throughout the year.
You will find the link to this Canva template here. Feel free to make a copy and use with your interactive board too.
On my BenQ board, it is easy to use autoplay in Canva to share the slides.
Just click on Present. Find the three little dots in the right hand corner. Click on Start autoplay and it will play and loop.










No comments:
Post a Comment