PebbleGo Playground from our friends at Capstone is here!
I couldn't wait to share this exciting news! PebbleGo Playground is the newest addition to PebbleGo, and it's filled with three amazing, high-interest mini-modules that invite our young learners to discover, explore, and wonder.
One of my favorite things about PebbleGo Playground is the choice it gives students. They can follow their interests, explore new topics, and enjoy reading about the things that spark their curiosity. I know this will become one of those places students choose to visit during independent reading time—whether they're in the classroom, the library, or curled up reading at home.
I'm also excited about all of the ways teachers and librarians can use PebbleGo Playground to enrich learning. It will be a wonderful addition to lessons, inquiry projects, literacy centers, independent reading, and so much more. The engaging content encourages students to ask questions, think critically, build media literacy skills, and continue exploring the world around them.
Most of all, PebbleGo Playground reminds us that learning begins with curiosity. When we give students opportunities to explore topics they care about, we nurture a lifelong love of reading, discovery, and learning. I can't wait to see where their next adventure begins.
Let me show you around the PebbleGo Playground.
The three mini-modules include Foods Around the World, Mythical Creatures, and Sports.
One of the things I appreciate most about PebbleGo Playground is that it was created with both students and educators in mind. Every article is engaging enough to spark curiosity while also offering meaningful opportunities to extend learning through reading, writing, discussion, and creative projects. Whether you're introducing a new topic, supporting inquiry, adding to a literacy center, or simply giving students time to explore their interests, PebbleGo Playground makes it easy to turn curiosity into learning.
I can already picture our students comparing mythical creatures, trying recipes from around the world, sharing sports facts with friends, collecting Trading Cards, and asking, "Can I read just one more?" Those are the moments we love to see because they're the moments when authentic learning happens.
PebbleGo Playground is a wonderful addition to the PebbleGo family, and I know it's going to become a favorite destination in our library and classrooms.
I can't wait to see where PebbleGo Playground takes our students this year. Happy exploring, friends.




















No comments:
Post a Comment