Friends, as we get ready for a new school I invite you to join me on Twinkl!
Twinkl is the go-to library of human-made, standards-aligned resources to help you teach, keep you organized, bring creative ideas to your students, and so much more.
Take a look into my Twinkl.
I love how it shows what I have recently viewed and downloaded.
Lately, I have been finding so many resources for back to school, especially for...
...the library and so many for our teachers.
I have a lot of favorites, and I find so many in the Disney collection that our students love.
I know you will find favorites through Twinkl too.
You can get signed up today, friends. Use my link to get unlimited access to the entire library for 30 days by following these steps:
1. Click this magic link: bit.ly/twinklshannon
2. Scroll down and click "Sign Up Now to Download".
3. Enter your name and email and create a password (or sign-up using your Google or Apple account).
4. Under 30-Day FREE Trial, click "Continue".
5. Enter your credit card details or choose Google Pay or PayPal (NOTE: Twinkl will email before you’re charged and you may cancel if you’re not quite ready to continue your membership).
6. Enjoy unlimited access to the entire Twinkl library.
I can't wait to find even more for our library and school community, and I can't wait to see what you find too!





No comments:
Post a Comment