Sunday, October 29, 2023

BIG News! 47 NEW Articles Added To PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next This Month!

 

I always LOVE it when our friends at Capstone share BIG NEWS! 

This week, they announced that 47 NEW articles were added to PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next.

In fact, 23 were added to PebbleGo and 24 were added to PebbleGo Next

You can read more about the 23 new PebbleGo articles here and the 24 new PebbleGo Next articles here.
I have so many new favorites, but I just love the How Is It Made category in PebbleGo Social Studies.
There are two articles I can't wait to share with my students....How Book Are Made and How PebbleGo Articles Are Made. These are so interesting and our kids will love reading these articles. 

There are two activities that go with these articles....perfect to use for a writing activity. 

I loved spying my friend, Bea, from Capstone in the PebbleGo article too. 

You can read all about the 24 new PebbleGo Next articles here

I was excited to see a new Science article about Artificial Intelligence. 
There are amazing activities tied to the PebbleGo Next articles too. 

To read about more updates from Capstone, you will find them all here on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment