Monday, October 16, 2023

3 Special "Sonia's Digital World Book Signings" At The AASL Conference This Week, Friends!

 

I am so excited for the AASL Conference this week. 

I will be there with my new book, Sonia's Digital World. This is my newest picture book that was published by Capstone and ISTE to kick off their new ISTE Young Innovators series. 

There will be three special Capstone AASL Events where I will be doing book signings. They will take place: 

Thursday, October 19 at 6:00pm in the Capstone Booth #713

Friday, October 20 at 11:00am in the Follett Booth #613 and at 1:00pm in the CPI Booth #923. 
To read more about Sonia's Digital World, and to find all of the special resources that go along with my book, you can check out the companion site here too. 

I hope to see you at AASL this week, friends. And I can't wait to share Sonia with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment