Friday, June 2, 2023

Here Is Where I Will Be At ISTE Live 2023, Friends! I Can't Wait To Share Sonia's Digital World and So Much More!

 

ISTE Live 2023 is right around the corner and I can't wait to join everyone for this amazing event. 
This year is extra special, with my new picture book, Sonia's Digital World, created with Capstone and ISTE.  My schedule is packed full of lots of fun with Sonia.  You will see where I am signing and talking about Sonia above in my schedule. There will be lots of opportunities to get your copy of Sonia's Digital World too. 

I am also presenting at several other places for ISTE. You will find my official schedule here on the conference site and above in the Google Slide here.

I will add more details on locations, giveaways, etc.. as they are shared.  
I hope to see all of you at ISTE Live 2023. It's going be such a wonderful week together, especially with Sonia there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment