Saturday, June 10, 2023

Creating A Sticker Station, Signs, Personalized M & M's, Goody Bags and More For Hagan's Graduation Celebration! You Will Find The Ideas Here, Friends.

 

Our son Hagan just graduated from high school.  

We are so proud of Hagan and all that he has accomplished.  This fall, he is going onto the University of Iowa for the next amazing chapter of his life.  

As we got ready to celebrate Hagan at his graduation party a few weeks ago, I wanted to create things that were special and unique for him. 

I ordered personalized M & M's with his cute face and a message on them,  You will find them here.
We added these to the desert table, along with blue and white gummy bears and a family favorite, caramel bars, and my friend Sandy's Iowa Hawkeye sugar cookies. 
We had little bags made for people to fill up and take with them. 

I also created three stickers as a thank you to Hagan's family and friends who came to his party and to include in thank you notes. 
I put together this sign that said, Thanks for sticking around. Please help yourself to stickers for your water bottle, laptop, mirror, etc.. Hagan. 
I created the 8 x 11 1/2 inch sign in Canva. You will find it here to make a copy and change up to use. 
I added three different stickers to the sign that I created using Canva and Sticker Mule.  

There was a sticker for Van Meter Bulldogs, the Hawkeyes and of course, Herky!  We had received an email from Iowa earlier in the spring with a few images to use so I took those to make the stickers. 
I also took those files and turned them into  foam board signs from Vista Print.  These were great decorations at Hagan's party.  You will find the link here

Make sure you get the nifty easels from Vista Print to use with the signs. 
To create a round sticker with the image, I opened up a Logo template in Canva.

Once I had it created, I downloaded the images from Canva and...
...upload it into Sticker Mule.  

I make stickers for so many things but this is my favorite project yet!  

Hagan had a wonderful time at his party. These little things we added were fun and memorable surprises for Hagan that he loved. 

We loved celebrating our boy and can't wait to see what he does next.  Love you, Hagan. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment