Saturday, June 17, 2023

Check Out All Of The Special Free Resources For My New Picture Book, Sonia's Digital World! We Can't Wait To Share More Sonia Surprises At ISTE Too!

 

I am so excited about my new picture book I wrote with my friends at Capstone and ISTE.  

Sonia's Digital World kicks off a special new partnership between Capstone and ISTE, and one that I am so honored and thrilled to be part of.  

As we get ready to debut you Sonia's Digital World at the annual ISTE Live Conference in Philadelphia next week, I am also excited to share lots of amazing resources to use with the book. 
On the Capstone Fall 2023 Fall Preview site here, you will find the resources for Sonia's Digital World. 

They turned out so awesome and I can't wait to share them with my students, teachers and families, and with all of you.  

Let me show you what we have! 
There is the Sonia's Digital World Educators Guide, filled with...
....the I Am Digital Explorer, ISTE Standards For Students poster, Questions To Explore Together (also found in the back of the book itself), 
several Extension Activities tied to the ISTE Student Standards, 
...and more. 
You will also find the I Am A Digital Explorer poster, 
the Making Connections: Paper Chain Activity, 
Sonia's Digital World Coloring Sheets, 
and last, but not least, these adorable Sonia's Digital World Bookmarks! 
All of these resources can be found at this Capstone site


I also want to share where Sonia and I will be at ISTE Live 2023.  You will find this schedule and a few more details here on my blog

We have lots of special Sonia surprises ready to share at ISTE. I hope you come find me at one of these events, and in the Capstone Booth #1328. See you there, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment