Sunday, October 23, 2022

Let's Kick Off Our 2022 Best Books Lists Collection by Destiny, Friends! Check It Out Here.

 

Here we are just 2 months until the end of 2022.  The year went by so fast.

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to gather up all of the best book lists from throughout the year that are being shared.
To bring these lists all together in one place, I have started the 2022 Best Books, A Collection of the 2022 Best Books Lists.  You will find this Collection by Destiny here.

As these lists continue to be shared from around the world, I will add them to the Collection.  I just love looking them over as we reflect on a wonderful year of new books and reading, and as we work on our collection development, readers advisory, read alouds and our own lives as readers for 2023. 

If you have a list to share or would like to collaborate on the Collection, please send me a message at @shannonmmiller on Twitter or Instagram or to my email at shannonmcclintockmiller@gmail.com 

This will be a wonderful way to celebrate another year of amazing books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment