Monday, January 24, 2022

The 2022 Youth Media Award Winners Collection Of Announcements, Resources, Author & Illustrator Sites, and More!

 

This morning, people from around the country gathered around our laptops and devices, with our coffee and breakfast, to hear our favorite books of the year win special awards during the ALA Youth Media Awards at the ALA Midwinter Conference. 

For me, I watched along from the Des Moines International Airport as I got ready to fly to Orlando, Florida for the FETC Conference this week. 
If you missed the ceremony, you will find the Youth Media Awards 2022 recording here.  

Afterwards, I hopped on Titlewave to order a whole list of the award books I wrote down during the announcements and went to my library at home to pull out all of the winners from my collection.  

I also went online and visited several author and illustrator sites to read and hear more about the books that won all of the special awards. 
As I found lots of amazing resources, I started the 2022 Youth Media Award Winners Collection by Destiny. 
I added the official ALA announcements, the recording, articles, author and illustrator sites and more. 
And one of my favorite things I added....The ALA YMA Posters from our friends at Follett. 
You can find them here

You will find this Collection by Destiny here.  I am working on adding more sites and resources today.  Please let me know if there are others to share here too. I would love to add them. 

A big congratulations to all authors, illustrators and publishers who were recognized and honored on this wonderful day.  You inspire us and especially our readers every day and we can't see what is next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment