Tuesday, May 12, 2020

"I Can Zoom" & "I Can Google Meet" Posters!

As we get ready for lots of virtual field trips, author connections and class Zoom and Google Meet celebrations to end our school year with the kids, I thought it would be helpful for everyone to create a few Buncee posters to help them remember expectations during these special events.  

I called them the "I Can Zoom" and "I Can Google Meet" Posters!  

We want to be positive and empower our digital citizens to feel like they can do a lot of great things in their Zoom and Google Meet classrooms for these special events and day-to-day connections.  This is the way we are teaching and learning right now, so we need to remember positive words, conversations and mind sets go a long way with our students.  

I created one for virtual field trips, 
 class Zoom and Google Meet connections,
and author visits.
I also included a generic one, so you can fill out what you might be using the "I Can Zoom" or "I Can Google Meet" posters for too. 
You will find all four of the "I Can Zoom" Buncee Posters here..
 ...and the "I Can Google Meet" Buncee Posters here.
And, I have added all of them to this Google Drive Folder where you can download, share and print them too.

Feel free to use them or make changes for your own community too.  

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these! I've shared a link to this page with my K-5 teachers. I would LOVE to see something similar for the 6-12 crowd. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm definitely going to borrow these and create expectations for our Teen Summer Virtual Programs.

    ReplyDelete