Sunday, June 17, 2018

Unicorn Books For Magical, Fun and Special Read Alouds

My book purchases of the weekend included two of my new favorites by Ame Dyckman, another one of my all-time favorites!

I can't wait to use Misunderstood Shark with lots of other shark books, projects and connections during Shark Week in July and this fall. You can read more about these ideas here in this post from my blog.

As for the other book, You Don't Want A Unicorn, it is one of the funniest, happiest, most magical books!  And for sure one of the best read aloud books ever!

In fact, I find all books about unicorns magical and there are so many wonderful ones out there to share with your readers.
I have brought together a Padlet full of unicorn books and room to add lots more.  You will find it here.

What are your favorite unicorn books, friends?  Please share them on the Padlet too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment