Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Over 100 of Shannon Miller's Collections by Destiny All In One Set!

I am crazy about Collections by Destiny.  

Collections have become my go-to place for curating, organizing, and sharing resources while collaborating with others and working on my own.  I have now created over 130 public and private Collections which are so fun to share with all of you.  

Now that we can create Collection Sets,  
I brought all of my public Collections together in a Collection Set called Shannon Miller's Collections by Destiny.  You can find  it here

I will be keeping this up-to-date with all of the new Collections I create throughout the year, so bookmark this Collection Set and keep it handy for when you looking for a special Collection to use or even make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment