Friday, May 4, 2018

Heading To NYLA SSL Today To Share The AASL Best Websites!

I always love coming to New York to see all of my school library friends.
Today, I am heading to their annual NYLA SSL Conference in Long Island.  I can't wait to see everyone and hear all of the wonderful presentations.  
On Saturday, I will be presenting The AASL Best Websites That Rock From 2017.  

Being part of the AASL Best Websites for Teaching and Learning Committee for the last several years and currently part of the AASL Best Apps for Teaching and Learning Committee, this one is always super exciting and fun for me to present.  
Here is the 2017 Best Websites Collection so you can check all of the 25 websites out too. 
And I couldn't be more excited that Buncee, one of the AASL Best Website Winners, will be at the NYSL SSL Conference too. 

In fact, we will raffling off TWO sets of my Cantata Learning Library Skills series!  All you have to do is stop by their booth to sign up.  The winner will be announced on Saturday.  

I am honored to be part of the NYLA SSL Conference and cannot wait to see so many of you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment