Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Make Your Social Media Posts Shine!

I love using social media!  I use Twitter, Instagram and Facebook on a daily basis for all kinds of things professionally and personally. 

This summer, one of my goals is to learn more ways to make my social media shine and be more interactive and engaging.  I just love seeing all of the fun ways others do this on social media. It really does grab my attention and makes me not only stop to look at it, but brings me back to the things they share too. 
After creating these little videos on Kapwing
 Lumyer and....
...Adobe Spark, I decided to pull them together, along with others, on this new Padlet where we can share social media apps, tools, resources and ideas. 
You will find it here

I can't wait to hear and see the tips and tricks all of you have for making your social media posts shine too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment