Friday, June 24, 2016

Read It, Sing It, Learn It With Cantata Learning At ISTE On June 28th. You Won't Want To Miss This!

Next week is the annual ISTE Conference in Denver.   I am very excited for a wonderful few days of learning, connecting and sharing.

It is one of my favorite places to learn and connect each year as I have so many terrific takeaways and valuable learning experiences.

Also, I love ISTE because I have lots of opportunities to share ideas, projects and new resources with all of you.
This year I am excited to share Cantata Learning in my presentation Read It, Sing It, Learn It!  Effective Learning & Teaching Strategies With Music and Technology. 

You can see this June 28 at 3:00pm in Booth 1728, Capstone.  This will be at 3:00pm MST.

In this presentation, you will learn about lots of ways to integrate music and technology into the library and classroom through creative projects and learning experiences.

We will also dive into the Cantata Learning books and songs to see what makes them unique and titles that you will want to have in your library and school community.
I also have a little surprise during this presentation.

As part of the AASL Best Websites Committee, we are going to announce the brand new 25 websites for 2016 on Saturday at ALA.  I thought it would be fun to share this list as it rolls out which all of you at ISTE.

So get ready for lots of singing, moving, reading and learning about tons of great resources and ideas you can bring to your students too!

No comments:

Post a Comment