Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Become The Digital Resource Expert At Your School...Don't Miss This Webinar On June 25th!

In the summer, I love finding time to take part in wonderful professional development for myself.  I look for events and sessions that will help me grow as a person and teacher librarian; support my teachers; and bring lots of amazing experiences and resources to my students and school community. 

This week on June 25 at 3:30pm CST, I am excited to join my friends from Literacy for Texas for Preparing For More Digital/Distance Learning In Fall 2020... Become The Digital Resource Expert At Your School. 

As the invite states, 

Join Literacy for Texas for an in-depth review of how to utilize your eBooks, databases, and other digital resources for student instruction during distance learning. Learn how to easily create resources and connect with teachers at your school. This webinar will include instructions on how to easily grab and build direct eBook and PebbleGo article links, creating lesson plans for distance learning, and will cover popular programs and APPs being used to create virtual libraries.

You can register for this free webinar here too. 

I can't wait and hope to see you there too, friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment