Friday, December 2, 2011

My 2011 Edublog Award Nominations

Every day I am inspired and influenced by so many in my life.  Being connected on Twitter and through other social networks, my own personal network has grown greatly over the last three years.  I have been inspired, motivated, and have become a better teacher, librarian, and person because of all of you.  

I wish I could give everyone an EduBlog award....it is not always easy to narrow down my choices for the EduBlog Awards.  

But these are the ones that made the greatest impact on my life this year....in more ways than one.  


Best Individual Blog....Watch. Read. Connect. from @mrschureads


Best Educational Use of Audio/Video/Visual/Podcast.....Flocabulary   @Flocabulary 



Best Twitter Hashtag #youmatter

Best Librarian/Library Blog The Daring Librarian @gwynethjones

Best School Administrator Blog... Burlington High School Principal's Blog @bhsprincipal

Best open PD/unconference/webinar series.....TL Virtual Cafe 

Lifetime Achievement.....Joyce Valenza @joycevalenza

I just want to thank all of my connections I have made.  You have made a difference in not just my life, but in the lives of my students.

And for that I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is serious work and congratulations on all the nominations.

    Scott Trokel @ Smart Copier Lease

    ReplyDelete
  2. many blog posts do not like this provide a useful article for visitors thanks admin jaket kulit pria

    ReplyDelete