Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pumpkin Book Report Project FlipSnack from Heather & The 4th Graders At Amana Elementary

My sister Heather Fox is the teacher librarian at Amana Elementary in Iowa.  She is a super creative and does so many incredibly cool projects with her students.  
Today she shared a FlipSnack with me that her 4th grade friends created.   Heather and Miss Krejci collaborated on the Pumpkin Book Report Project

They just finished writing book reports over a favorite book and created a pumpkin based on a favorite character from the book they read.  
Each of the students had a page with words or sound that told why their pumpkin was decorated the way it was.  These were really fun to read and listen to.  I learned so much about all of the characters in the books.  It made me want to read them even more.  
I especially loved seeing my nephew Carson and his pumpkin.  You did a super job, Car! 

If you go to this link and click on Carson's page, you will be able to hear what he has to say about his pumpkin character too. 

Thank you Heather, Miss Krejci and all of the super fun 4th graders at Amana Elementary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment