Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Check Out These NEW Van Meter Student Blogs!

Every morning when I get up I read several blogs that I subscribe to in my Google Reader. For the last couple of weeks I have had three new ones to read. And the most exciting thing about these blogs is that Van Meter students have created them!

Here are the new Van Meter student blogs that you will want to check out:

Hear Us Read created by 7th graders Sarah and Jennifer features authors, books, and reading!

VM Web Watch: What You Read Now, Is What We Were Then! created by 7th graders Ali and Summer is featuring the girls VOICES through their journey in technology.

We Talk created by 5th grader Emma is going to feature the 4th and 5th graders VOICE through book talks, news, and projects.

I have created a new box on the side of the VOICE blog to list Van Meter student blogs so if you have one and it would like it to be featured too just let me know.

We are also going to be meeting in the library for BLOG BUDDIES 4th hour. This will be a great time to work on our blogs together. Come join us if you would like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment