The Healthy Tip Corner

Monday, September 21, 2026

These Books Have A Tonies...Our tonies® Library!

 

I have been thinking a lot about how I am going to store and share the books that go along with our Tonieboxes and Tonie characters. I decided to get a basket and put it by the three Toniebox storage houses that I hung in our library. 
Most of the Tonie characters that we have so far are book characters from these books. 
I got them in Follett Titlewave
along with the book sets that go along with the Tonie characters. 
As we put these into our library, I also created stickers for our tonies® and book bundles.  

You can read all about them and get the template for the stickers here
As I put our basket together today, I created a few signs in Canva. You will find the template here.
One says, Our tonies® Library! and...
...one says, These books have a tonies®! 
I printed them on card stock, laminated them, and cut them out. 
I taped them to the basket, 
one of each side.  

As I start taking our tonies® into the classrooms this week, I love that I can just take the basket with me too.  

And as our tonies collection grows, I might have to find a special place on the library shelves, but for now this is the perfect solution for our traveling tonies! 
You can find out even more about tonies® here on Follett Content, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment