Sunday, November 17, 2019

PebbleGo Visual Search Posters For Our Youngest Learners!

Last week, one of our kindergarten teachers asked me the easiest way to get her kinders to the PebbleGo article about...
...Wild Turkeys. 

With the recent discovery of finding the direct link to our PebbleGo at Van Meter, I wanted to give it a try to make it as easy as possible for our youngest learners. 

Here is what I did!  
I went to PebbleGo.com and logged in as the administrator.  To do this, you just type admin behind your username and password. 
This took me into the PebbleGo Administrator page.  I clicked on Access. 
 From the Access page, I copied the Auto Login and went to....
...QR Code Monkey to create a QR code with that URL.  This QR code creator even lets you upload an image into the code.  

This serves as a great visual clue for students and makes it easy for you to know what that QR code is for.  I love using this! 
When I created the QR code that took our students straight to Van Meter's PebbleGo, I took it and made a little visual poster to guide our kindergarteners through the visual search of finding Wild Turkeys.

I started with Animals, went to Birds, then to Other Birds and finally Wild Turkeys. 

The kindergarten teacher, Melanie, used it with her students on Friday and she wrote me that it worked GREAT!  I was so excited to hear that and wanted to make something special for creating these PebbleGo Visual Search Posters so I went to my favorite digital creation tool Buncee.
In Buncee, I created this poster for researching Wild Turkeys in PebbleGo.  It will be easy to change the words and images out for any topic.
And with each one, I can leave the PebbleGo QR code the same for our login at Van Meter.

I made this Buncee one that you can make a copy and add the visual search you want to have your students follow too.  You will find it here, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment