Friday, May 24, 2019

Our Summer Smore Newsletter....A Great Place To Stay Connected To Reading, Learning, Creating and Fun!

Today is the last day of the school year at Van Meter.  But, as we all know...it isn't the end of our students learning, reading, creating and exploring all summer long. 

For our summer reading and learning, I created this online Smore newsletter and share it with all of our families today.  The teachers and our principal, Cody Tibbetts, will also share it in their information and resources that will go home too. 
This summer, I am also going to be sharing something awesome during the 12 Weeks of Summer.  For example, in the first week I will be sharing places they can listen to audio books and podcasts.  

I want to use this as a place to get them excited about learning, reading and creating.  I know the kids will really look forward to the things being shared. 

Happy Summer, friends.  I will miss our students over the summer so really enjoy using the Smore newsletter and our social media networks to stay connected with them and their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment