Tuesday, February 12, 2019

PearDeck Flashcard Factory....Check Out This Awesome Vocabulary Tool!

One of the coolest tools I learned about at TCEA in Texas last week was PearDeck Flashcard Factory!  It is FREE and integrated with Google, Merriam Webster and Quizlet. 

As the site states, 

"When you play Flashcard Factory students pair up and work together to create dynamic and engaging flashcards. Students collaborate to illustrate and define terms, making learning vocabulary an active and social experience!" 
Here is the link and also a short video that explains Flashcard Factory even more.  This video would also be helpful to share with your students as you learn this one together. :) 

Let me know if you use this one...I would LOVE to see it in action with your students in the classroom and library.  I will be sharing more after I use it at Van Meter with our kids too.  

Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment