Sunday, December 2, 2018

6 New Collections by Destiny For The Holidays and New Year!

With this special time of year upon us, it is the perfect time to bring all of the different holidays to our libraries, classrooms and students in unique, engaging and creative ways. 

For the holidays and New Year, I created six new Collections by Destiny that will be a wonderful place to go for these resources.  These are all Public Collections so you can use and share them with your students, teachers and families all season long.  

The six Collections for the holidays and New Year include a....
Chinese New Year Collection
and a New Year’s Collection.
I have included Titlewave Lists in the Collections that will give you fantastic books and other materials that will tie into the holidays and New Year too. You will find them in the Collections.
One of my favorite new resources included in these Collections are the Holidays in Rhythm and Rhyme Series from Cantata Learning. I have included the story, song and lesson plans that go along with each one of these wonderful titles. You will find them here too.


I will continue to add to these and please let me know if you'd like to collaborate on any of the Collections or have ideas on what should to be added to them.   

Happy Holidays friends.  I hope you enjoy and celebrate this holiday season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment