Thursday, November 22, 2018

I Built Myself In LEGO Pieces In LEGO Life!

I love LEGO figurines. Hagan and I have so much fun collecting them and I have brought a lot to school to share this year too.  

I mean, who doesn't love a cute little LEGO figurine after all! 
Well, tonight while catching up on one of my favorite places for lots of maker inspiration, the Maker Maven Facebook page, I was so excited to see this app from LEGO....
...LEGO Life
When I read the article they posted, This New LEGO Life App Will Make You Wish You Were A Kid Again 
I couldn't wait to check it out for myself. 
As I got logged in and created my LEGO Nickname, 
I couldn't wait for the next step...Building MYSELF in LEGO pieces! 

Awhhhhhh, I have always wanted to be able to do this!  I couldn't wait to try it out and I sure can't wait to show my students when we head back to school after Thanksgiving break. 
I was able to select several things including my gender, hair, face, skin color,
the things in my hands,  
my clothes, 
my eyewear and more.  
 
It was easy to edit and so much fun to make her like me!
Within LEGO Life, we can also Like Things such as pictures of creations and even....
 ....add stickers to the photos we upload of our LEGO creations. 
 We can make comments using LEGO emoji's and....
 ...earn badges for the work we do....
...within our LEGO Life.

As I got to know the LEGO Life app and all of the ways I could use it, I got more and more excited about showing this one to my students, especially those who LOVE LEGO!
You will find LEGO Life here in the App Store.  

I hope you have lots of fun with this one too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment