Friday, June 1, 2018

Check Out How Future Ready Librarians Are Using Buncee....Join Me In The Buncee Booth At ISTE, Friends!

ISTE is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited for all of the events I am involved in during the week. 

There is the Future Ready Librarian Leadership Summit, the ISTE LibSig Playground, the very first Future Ready Feud in the Follett booth and two awesome presentations I am part of on Monday and Tuesday.  

You will find details for the Future Ready Librarian events here

And I have one more to share....one that I couldn't be more excited about!  And that is my presentation in the Buncee Booth on Tuesday at 12:00pm.  I will be sharing how Future Ready Librarian are using Buncee.  

I hope you can join us in Booth #2136 as we celebrate this wonderful creative tool and all of the amazing ways it is being used in libraries and schools everywhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment