Sunday, June 24, 2018

2018 AASL Best Apps and Websites Are Announced....Find Them All Here, Friends!

I have served on the AASL Best Websites and Apps Committees for several years.
One of the best parts of being on such a special committee is being able to reveal the 25 best apps and websites at the ALA Annual Conference every year.  We work on this list so much over the course of several months so to see it actually be revealed and shared is amazing.

This year, I was not able to attend the reveal of the AASL Best Apps and Websites, but I was able to celebrate before and follow along on social media and texts.

And today, I can't wait to share them with all of you!

As you can see on the sites above, the AASL Best Apps and Websites are now up on the AASL website.  You can access the Best Apps for Teaching and Learning here and....

I have also pulled all of the websites and apps together in one spot....Collections by Destiny.

Please feel free to use, share, make a copy and even take that copy and make it your own.  

I can't wait to dive into over 50 new websites and apps....and I really can't wait to hear what all of you think, how you will use them with your students and what tools and platforms are similar to the winners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment