Friday, February 9, 2018

Google Chrome Extensions We Can't Live Without....Let's Share Here, Friends!

Every time I attend a conference, join a Twitter chat, talk to friends and colleges, I learn about an awesome new Google Chrome Extension that I want to try out.  
This last week at the TCEA Conference in Austin, Texas, I learned about Google Docs Quick Create. 
I quickly looked it up and added it knowing that this one would be one that would change my life!  

They just make tasks so quick and easy.  They make my feel so much more organized and productive.  
As I was going through even more, I thought it would be helpful and fun to have a place to share with each other.  So, I created a new Padlet for us to do just that. 

Since we all have one to share and ways to use them, I started a Padlet so we can do just that.  

In fact, when I started sharing a few to this new Padlet, I even used the amazing Padlet Chrome Extension that you will find here too.  Again, it just makes it so quick and easy!  

I can't wait to see what everyone shares.  And I can't wait to add that new favorite to my Google Chrome too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment