Friday, January 26, 2018

Week 3 In The Future Ready Librarian Collection Series...Curates Digital Resources and Tools Collection!

Happy Friday, friends.  I am here at the FETC Conference in Florida this week and couldn't be more excited about all of the Future Ready Librarians connecting and learning together.  
And I am also very excited for what I am sharing for Shannon's Favorite Finds.  

Today, I am sharing the third Collection in our very special Future Ready Librarians series.  
This Collection focuses on the wedge, Curates Digital Resources and Tools that you will find here.  I have added a few wonderful articles and will continue to add things I find.

If you have something to share, please reach out and join as a collaborator. I would love to have you!
I added this one to The 10 Future Ready Librarians Wedge Collections Are Here Collection that you will find here.  This is one to bookmark and then you could get to the entire series of Future Ready Librarian Collections anytime.  

Have a wonderful weekend friends!  Next Friday I will be sharing the Leads from The Library Collection with all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment