Saturday, January 13, 2018

The 10 Future Ready Librarians Wedge Collections Found Here!

Happy Weekend, friends.  I have something exciting to share!

Yesterday, after posting...
the post A New Series for Future Ready Librarians...Let's Start With Building Instructional Partnerships on my blog, I loved watching as people shared,
connected and became collaborators with me on this new Collection for Building Instructional Partnerships.  It made me think that we needed a place for all of this series to live together, making it easy for us to go back and find, use and share them at anytime. 
So, today I created another NEW Collection that will hold all 10 of these special Future Ready Librarians Collections.  

You will find The 10 Future Ready Librarians Wedge Collections Here! Collection here
There is only one Collection there right now, but for the next nine Fridays I will be adding a new Collection for my #FavoriteFindsFriday.  

Stay tuned, friends and let me know if you want to collaborate on the Future Ready Librarian Collections.  I would love to have you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment