Thursday, December 21, 2017

Join The Conversations On The Future Ready School Librarians Flipgrid!

I have something really awesome to share with all of you! 

It is the Future Ready School Librarians Flipgrid that my friend, colleague and teacher librarian....
Kristina Holzweiss created for all of us to be part of as we share, collaborate and learn from one another about important and exciting Future Ready topics. 
To participate, all you have to do is go the Future Ready School Librarians Flipgrid here

You will see several different topics topics from Weeding, Favorite Apps, Library Space and Layout, and more. 

For example, if I want to share on the Favorite Web Sites Flipgrid, all I have to do is click on that one and share my voice.  When I am there, I can listen to what others have shared and respond to them too. 

Together, we can learn together within these Flipgrid conversations making our practices and libraries the best they can be in 2018.

Thank you Kristina.  This is awesome!  We love that you created such a wonderful place for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment