Friday, November 10, 2017

A Special Collection For The New AASL National School Library Standards

I couldn't be more excited to be part of the AASL Conference in Phoenix this week.  There is learning, teaching, sharing, collaborating, creating and more with dear friends and lots of wonderful new friends and colleagues too.  
And one of the most exciting events of the week is that the new National School Library Standards are being revealed and celebrated.  
For Shannon's Favorite Finds today I created....
...something helpful for all of us.

It is the AASL National School Library Standards Collection that you will find here.

I will continue to add to this Collection.  And please let me know if you'd like to be a collaborator and add to the Collection too.  I would love to have you help me curate all of the amazing resources we will find and create.

It has been a busy couple of days and one of the best weeks of the year.  I hope you spend time digging into these resources too.

No comments:

Post a Comment