Saturday, October 28, 2017

Unlock The Buncee Badges With Creativity, Knowledge, Storytelling and More!

I can't wait to share this exciting news with all of you!  

Our friends at Buncee just announced Buncee Badges!  

Now students and teachers will be rewarded badges as they create Buncees showing off their creativity, knowledge, savvy storytelling and more.
 While starting out as a Buncee Explorer to a....
 Buncee Rockstar and...
all the way to a Buncee Grand Master, which I have yet to unlock as you can see.  

You will be able to get badges based on the total number of Buncees you've created (1 Buncee, 5 Buncees, 10, 15, 25, 30, 50, 100, 250). In addition, you can also receive badges when you create a Buncee continuously for some days in a row (5 days, 10 Days and 20 Days). 
I was so excited to see my Buncee Badges on my profile page....just think how motivating this will be for your students!  

Here are a few easy steps to know as you and your students start collection Buncee Badges too!  
1. The Buncee Badges will be in your profile page. First, go to dashboard, view profile and then there will be an achievements tab.

2.  You will receive a notification when you get a badge. 

3.  You can share them. 

4. And you can even download the Buncee badges to include in a Buncee, blog, portfolio and in lots of other awesome ways.  

My friends at Buncee created this GIF that how you and your students how to access the badges when you have logged into your account.  Watch it here
You will find everything you need to know and lots of ideas for using Buncee Badges in this awesome post on the Buncee Blog.  

I am kicking off my day creating a brand new Buncee to see if I can earn a few more badges! 

Oh and I hear....there are more Buncee Badges to come in the future too!  

I can't wait to see what you and your students earn too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment