Thursday, August 31, 2017

I Am A Super Cool Sticker in Buncee...and Hagan Is Too!


I love being part of the Buncee family.  

Every day something special comes up and today was definitely one of those days.  From creating, collaborating, brainstorming and then this....my very own Buncee sticker that Meagan created for me. 
             
They already have created several Shannon Buncee Stickers, including a super cool Animation with me waving.  In fact, they even created Hagan doing the dab, which we included in this Buncee too.

It couldn't be a better Buncee day!  Thank you friends.  Love you all.

Have fun creating!  

1 comment:

  1. To keep your printer's ink from smearing on your labels, be sure to always use inkjet products with an inkjet printer and laser products with a laser printer. Note: Some of our glossy products take a minute to dry, so please wait before you touch the printing

    ReplyDelete