Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Celebrate 75 Years of Timeless Publishing Of Little Golden Books With This Special Website

I have wonderful memories of my mom reading to me when I was little.  Our Little Golden Books were some of my favotites.
This year we are celebrating 75 Years of Timeless Publishing with Little Golden Books.  

They have created a website for all of us to join in the celebration too.   You can find it here.
There are lots of special places to go on the site for you and your students. 

I started on the About page where I scrolled through each decade of Little Golden Books.  
I stopped in the 70's to find out the average cost of one when I was born was 59 cents.   
Next, I looked at the different events.  Be on the look out for a Little Golden Book bus that is driving around the country for pop-up celebrations.  
I really love the Little Golden Books Activities!  These highlight our favorite Little Golden Book characters and books.  They will be perfect when celebrating and bringing these to your library and classroom.  
Lastly, as you are celebrating Little Golden Books this year, use the hashtag #Golden75 to share you pictures and stories of celebrations too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment