Sunday, January 22, 2017

Join Me In The Buncee Booth At FETC This Week...And Lots Of Other Buncee Rockstars Too!

This week I head to the FETC Conference in Florida....One of my favorite weeks of the year!

I am extra excited this year as I am going to be sharing and learning with my Buncee family in the Buncee booth, along with other Buncee friends.

We are in booth #1852 and I will be presenting on...
 Wednesday, January 25 and....
Thursday, January 26 about Why You Should Be Using Buncee, tying this conversation in the ISTE Student Standards and more.

As you can see you will be hearing from several Buncee Ambassadors, along with people from Buncee too.

You can see the three day schedule and ready more details here.

We can't wait to see all of you there!  And follow along on Twitter too at @Buncee.

No comments:

Post a Comment