Friday, May 20, 2016

You Don't Want To Miss The "Steam & Arts Integration Online Conference"...One Summer Event That I Am Very Excited About!

This summer I am very lucky to be a part of several wonderful events.  

One that I am especially excited about is the Connectivity Steam & Arts Integration Online Conference July 21.  
This event is all online and you can view it live or on-demand so it makes it very easy to attend from home, at your convenience and doing what you do in the summer months.  
To start, the lineup of presenters and presentations is amazing!  

There are lots of presentations that I want to attend.  I know I will learn so much from these wonderful presenters and what they have to share.  
 I am presenting two sessions.
One is a 15-minute online live presentation called Let's Get Moving, Creating and Inspired Within A Musical Makerspace. 
The other 15-minute presentation will be recorded and viewed on-demand.  This is called Igniting Innovation and Creativity in Our Makerspaces With Digital Tools and Apps. 
By attending my sessions and other others included in this day, you will receive a 10 hour PD certificate.
Also, throughout the day you will have the chance to interact with the incredible partners that helped make the conference possible.
There is time to register but I would do it before June 15 with the Early Bird Registration.  You can find out more about it towards the bottom of the page and here
You won't want to miss this special event.  I hope to see everyone there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment