Monday, May 16, 2016

Hot Books For All Our Summer Reading!

With only 6 days of school left, Hagan and I have been thinking a lot about what we are going to read together this summer.

We have three on our list already....
Lily and Dunkin by our friend Donna Gephart,
Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie,
and Booked by Kwame Alexander.

I am also very excited to start a new book with Brianna next week.
We are going to be reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.

My mom and mother-in-law have read this and cannot say enough about this one!  Brianna and I can't wait!

After talking about our hot summer reads, Brianna and I decided that we needed to create a few new Pinterest boards about all the HOT Summer Reads for all readers!

You will find four new ones for the summer in my Pinterest here.  

The boards include...
 Hot Books To Read This Summer....Little Readers
 Hot Books To Read This Summer....Elementary Readers
 Hot Books To Read This Summer...Young Adult Readers
 and Hot Books To Read This Summer....Adult Readers

If you would like to add books to these four boards, please ask to be a Pinterest Collaborator on any of these boards.  Brianna and I would be happy to have you.

Happy Summer Reading....Let us know what you think is HOT too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment