Thursday, May 19, 2016

Have You Heard?!?!?! You Will Save Up To 60% With The Publisher eBook Super Sale!

Friends...I don't want you to miss out on the AWESOME Publisher eBook Super Sale from our friends at Mackin Educational Resources. 

They have brought together 70 publishers and 700 imprints to bring us over 150,000 PreK-12 eBook titles!  

You heard it....over 150,000 eBooks 15-60% off!  
Today I did a little searching myself to see what this was all about!

I went to Mackin.com.
In the Search page, I selected search Sale Titles Only within eBooks. 

I then selected Keywords and typed in Crafting.  
I couldn't believe all of the wonderful eBooks I found on sale!  I was super excited to order a few more for the summer. 

And I am very excited for all of you to take part in the Publisher eBook Super Sale too!  

This is a terrific way to build and spice up the eBook collection in your libraries too!  
You can visit the Publisher eBook Super Sale site here.

This is open until July 31 so start building your collection today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment