Thursday, May 5, 2016

Don't Miss Mrs. P's Be-A-Famous Writer Contest....Opens September 1st!


My dear friend Mrs. P has announced her Be-A-Famous Writer contest for 2016. 
She has created this video to tell you and your students (and parents too) all about it.  
I shared the contest on my blog a few weeks ago and also shared that I will be one of the celebrity judges this year.

I am very excited to judge all of the amazing stories with Mrs. P and author, Chris Grabenstein. It is going to be a lot of fun!  

You can read the post here
And check out the sponsors for Mrs. P's contest including our friends at Mackin, Tales2Go, Powell's Books, Cantata Learning and Capstone.

We cannot wait to see what your students write.  The theme this year in libraries so I know there will be lots and lots that I love.  

To find out more about Mrs. P's Be-A-Famous Writer contest, please check out Mrs. P's site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment