Friday, April 22, 2016

The AASL Best Websites Rocked TLA This Week In Texas....And Cantata Learning Sure Did Too!

Today I had the honor of presenting at the Texas Library Association in Houston, Texas as part of the Young Adult Roundtable program.  
As everyone came into the room I was very excited to give them a beautiful new book from Cantata Learning.

With one of the AASL Best Websites for Teaching and Learning, FlipSnackedu, I showed them how I used Cantata's Peaceful Leader...Martin Luther King, Jr with my 2nd grade friends in Iowa to create a flippable eBook so I thought it would be fun to share these wonderful books and songs.

They always inspire lots of amazing projects for me!
In my presentation, I spoke about the AASL Best Websites for Teaching and Learning and all of the special resources that can be found on the website.   

I am part of the AASL Best Websites committee and love being able to share these at the ALA Annual Conference and throughout the year. 

You can find the 25 Best Websites from 2015 and the others 150 websites that have been awarded this honor on the AASL website here. 
You can find my Google Slides here at this link or by scanning the QR Code with an app.

Also, I have embedded the presentation below. Please feel free to use it with your students, teachers, parents, and others too.

And don't forget to watch as we announce the 2016 Best Websites for Teaching and Learning in June at ALA Annual.  There are so many that you will love from this year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment